Friday, October 8, 2010

My Pullip Ala

          My first and hopefully not the last Pullip, Pullip Ala.  Thanks to Tita Yo for letting me adopt her...I got her last May...This picture was taken on our way to my hometown,our first trip together...I named her Kiyomi and this is Kiyomi now....
          She has been re-wigged and re-bodied.  All the miniatures I made and will be making in the future is for her...She's spoiled...Hopefully, I will be able to start making her very own coffee shop.  Well, first things first, I have to make the plan for the diorama then the making of the furnitures and cabinets and for the final touch the minis...
          I'm very much hoping to finish it before the year ends...

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! i think i'm your number 1 follower!! loving what i see :)

    ReplyDelete